Dog K9 Kenneling Service – an emotional thing
Dog K9 Kenneling Service for one’s dog(s) is an emotional thing: Will the apple(s) of your eye be treated well? Will there be sufficient control to ensure that there are no attacks or fights? Are the people who are going to look after the dogs sufficiently trained to professionally handle the situation?? Do they really love dogs? Will my dog be cooped up in a kennel the whole time it is there? Will it have to share a kennel with other dogs?
Braveheart’s K9 Dog Kenneling Service has all the answers:
At Braveheart Bio-Dog Academy we understand your concerns. Here are some straight answers to the above questions:
- The well being of dogs left in our care is of paramount concern to us
- Strict control is exercised to ensure that there is no opportunity for fighting between the dogs
- The people providing the Dog K9 Kenneling Service at Braveheart Bio-Dog Academy are all highly qualified and accredited dog trainers and handlers – and they really love dogs
- Unique to Dog K9 Kenneling Service at Braveheart Bio-Dog Academy is the fact that dogs do not spend the entire period of their stay in kennels – they are taken for exercise and play every day, under strict supervision by trained handlers and minders
- Every dog is kenneled in its own separate Bio-Hut, a unique, patented dog home developed by the owner of Braveheart Bio-Dog Academy, John Greyvenstein to meet every need of dogs big and small.
- Dog owners have the option to have more than one dog kenneled together.
- Only the best dog food is provided for the dogs, and Braveheart’s unique Bio-Bin feeder ensures that dogs have access to food and clean drinking water 24/7.
Our Dog K9 Kenneling Service can also be provided for FREE
If you bring in your young dog for Puppy Training – Socialization, or your mature dog for Personal Protection Training when you go on holiday, a free Dog K9 Kenneling Service is included for the duration of the training period – and you will only pay for kenneling for the period (if any) that you will be away for longer than the training period (which is 2 weeks for socialization, and 4 – 6 weeks for personal protection training).
Location of Braveheart’s Dog K9 Kenneling Service
We render a Dog K9 Kenneling Service in Pretoria, and also render a Dog K9 Kenneling Service in Gauteng as a whole. All Dog K9 Kenneling Service takes place at Braveheart Bio-Dog Academy, located approximately 35 km north of Pretoria, on the N4 highway towards Witbank.